Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did 315 10 times in high school and I was one of the strongest at squats on my team. Jc was on roids

Pm me your email broski

And yea. I have a hella hard time believing he hit a rack. Maybe on a machine. Hell I wouldn't even think about trying that shit without crazy safety precautions.

Still waiting on two emails and 6 people to sign in and accept their invite. Come on guys. The idea is the draft starts Sunday.

oh shit that soon?

lol I'm still ready.

I slept over half the draft last year and still made it to the championship, I've got no problem imposing my will on you scrubs.

oh **** that soon?

lol I'm still ready.

I slept over half the draft last year, I've got no problem imposing my will on you scrubs.

Yea slow draft tho. 8-12 hours pick window. Even if you're a little unprepared you have time to do a little research during your pick.

If anyone doesn't take their place I'd be up for taking it.

Started my first dynasty league on a Scottish football (soccer) forum last year and enjoyed in immensely. We're a 16 team league. What's this?

If anyone doesn't take their place I'd be up for taking it.

Started my first dynasty league on a Scottish football (soccer) forum last year and enjoyed in immensely. We're a 16 team league. What's this?

12 team, 24 player rosters - 20 keeper with growth each year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back