Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sign up tonight. Apparently I'm working all weekend but I can take breaks to keep up with drafting if we go ahead and start it.

I'm still needing emails from j Falk & TheSureThing

As well as gridiron gun & rockyTop Fox to accept their invites.

Come on people. At this rate we will not be starting the draft as soon as hoped. The next step will be to replace people who can't participate.

Rocky is in. That puts us at 8/12. my guy will be on this afternoon. I know gridiron is busy so I'll give him some time but he will put us at 10. The two no shows are currently on the block. I'm actively tryin to find replacements. The idea will be to push the draft back one week, Til next Sunday as of today. Or until the teams are filled.

Once teams are filled, the pick randomization will occur and I will post the results. That is hopefully no later than Thursday because I think it gives people a tactical advantage to know what their draft position is going into the draft.

TitansWrath will be rounding out the teams. Once he's officially signed into the site I will randomize our picks. They will be posted tomorrow hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back