Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make sure I understand before I start drafting... We're doing 24 rounds and we get to keep 20 of these players going into next season?

I think I read that somewhere.

#1 pick!

Is there a place where we can look at the scoring settings?

Also is this a money league or no? I still never heard the official word on that.

#1 pick!

Also is this a money league or no? I still never heard the official word on that.

I chose Basic scoring. I'll look around and see if I can get the run down to post. And I'll email everyone with the money question. Seems like it would be easier to get a response that way. I never got a no but I never got a sure answer from folks either

And yea. I was like **** RSB

#1 pick!

The top right corner, tool bar. Click "league" and then scoring. It shows the score settings.

Also guys the site randomly generated a dif order prior that I just noticed. I will be manually changing it, don't trip when you notice that.

You should take some luck, because you aren't going to do **** with out it.

Very funny. Last year was a ****ing fluke. I've been doing this sh*t for half my life... and I've never missed the playoffs until last year. Even if my team was good it wouldn't have mattered because I pretty much played the weekly scoring leader who would drop 140 or more every time.

I wish I had slept through half the draft because it would have autodrafted a better team for me. As long as you make it back in time for the 7th round your team is fine... otherwise the CPU will start drafting you defenses and kickers.

I did that draft from inside my car with no AC. I wasn't in my zone, and I got all cute with taking risks on guys like Amendola and Steven Jackson. Never before have I done that stupid sh*t.

I admit I'm a little concerned with the dynasty draft because I'm not sure how early I want to take rookies, and I've never done one of these before.

But I'll be back in our other money league, so you best bring your A game. That sh*t won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back