Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate email, so I'm just gonna respond on here...

I really want this to be a money league even though this is my first time doing dynasty.

I would say delay the start of the draft until you figure that out... because someone will end up with a sh*tty team and then be all like "I don't wanna bet money now that my team sucks."

You've gotta make it a money league before the draft... not after.

I guess there's always a way to make it a money league even if a couple don't pay... If they make the playoffs remove them and replace them with person ranked beneath them.

second

I'd rather not kick whoever isn't pro money out of the playoffs tho. That's shitty and makes that dude just wanna quit anyways. He doesn't have a chance at winning.

But then someone who paid $25 loses their money automatically. That's even worse.

If it's just the one guy that can't come up with it, I've already emailed him about me covering him. Let's continue like everyone else is in for money. For now, the draft is Sunday. Money needs to be in by Saturday night at the latest.

If it's just the one guy that can't come up with it, I've already emailed him about me covering him. Let's continue like everyone else is in for money. For now, the draft is Sunday. Money needs to be in by Saturday night at the latest.

So draft is getting pushed back to Sunday?

Just making sure I don't miss my pick tomorrow. I might not be as reliable on Sunday, but I already know who I'm taking, so I'll try to make the pick in the morning.

So draft is getting pushed back to Sunday?

Just making sure I don't miss my pick tomorrow. I might not be as reliable on Sunday, but I already know who I'm taking, so I'll try to make the pick in the morning.

Yes. Sunday. I'll be at work in the AM. I'll start it at 5 am my time. 7 am your time if you're in TN.

Just for draft purposes. I'll go ahead and pay close attention to when and who is on the clock. I'll be posting the updates here and anything past 10 my time, I will stop the clock for. It'll start back up at 7 am the next morning and I'll also post that here during the draft so everyone is aware.

Picks can ultimately be made during those times however, who ever gets put on the clock after that - their time doesn't actually start til 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back