Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent all but one PM out...

I looked at your list from the OP. Are those the same people participating? Didn't Pedro (pmar) drop out?

He's the only one I didn't PM, so I'm missing at least one guy.

I sent all but one PM out...

I looked at your list from the OP. Are those the same people participating? Didn't Pedro (pmar) drop out?

He's the only one I didn't PM, so I'm missing at least one guy.

J falk and Pedro both dropped

Titans wrath and my buddy Eric (panther guy) were added. I'll get his money sent with mine Friday. No worries on that one

I've sent my money via PayPal. If we are going to do a slow draft we need to get started as soon as possible.

If we are going to do a live draft I would prefer to push that off until after training camps. If its all just one day we can afford to wait around and see who tears an ACL before the season even begins.

My money is in, lets get this thing planned out if nothing else

Im also in favor of any live draft being pushed til after the first preseason game

We're going ahead with a slow draft until further notice. And yes, any live draft should be pushed back closer to the start of the season.

Btw... I can't find TitansWrath on here, so I haven't PM'd him.

I don't have my laptop with me now, so as always I'm using Tapatalk on my phone.

Idk how to PM him from here.

yo yo jus saw on fleaflicker the draft is scheduled for a live draft two months from now just disregard that??

Yes. Disregard. The slow draft will start as soon as I set it to it, so.. Obviously I can't switch it until we get the money settled

There is a possibility I cant pay till Thursday when I get paid, got to check my bank account first. Is that ok? If I dont pay by then yall can kick me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back