Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to do it after the draft?

I know it isn't *ideal*, but I don't expect anyone to just plain blow their draft.

It is possible. However it's a lot of hoping with good faith that everyone joins in.

We can go ahead and start the draft. Hell today for all I care. And if people don't pay up by next week we can just have RSB send the money back. It is a slow draft anyways so it's not like we will know our whole teams right away.

It is possible. However it's a lot of hoping with good faith that everyone joins in.

We can go ahead and start the draft. Hell today for all I care. And if people don't pay up by next week we can just have RSB send the money back. It is a slow draft anyways so it's not like we will know our whole teams right away.

Matter fact, that's what we are doing. I'm sending out emails again, draft starts in 2 hours and 17 minutes. (12 my time) Let's get the ball moving. Maybe that'll help get people active to pay up.

You said the draft was Sunday.

I swear to god I better end up with McCoy in this autodraft or I will refuse to do a money league. lol

Forgive me for being a bit behind on the process. This isn't a live draft is it? I'm assuming it's one of those drafts where we get a few picks done each day over a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back