Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSB, after I start the draft, I'm gonna give you a little bit of time to try and select your guy from your phone. Just so you can get a feel for the process. If you can't, I'll select him for you regardless.

Thanks again for making the pick for me. I haven't been checking my phone much today.

Looks like JC's in the same boat... I swear you said Sunday, dude. lol

Thanks again for making the pick for me. I haven't been checking my phone much today.

Looks like JC's in the same boat... I swear you said Sunday, dude. lol

I did say Sunday. Me and 'Crow had a little discussion about the money this morning and I did a last minute switch and gave about 2 hours notice. I figured we would get maybe 2 picks today.

But it's going.

Im ready. This long wait really makes you question yourself and your draft plans

A little bit. It makes my decisions a little longer but if you have 10-15 minutes you can make a very smart strategic pick almost every time.

Live draft makes you run about 10-15 mocks prior from your spot so you can get an idea where people are taking certain players. This one leaves you to your pick for some time and let's you look over the whole board before making any rash decisions

A little bit. It makes my decisions a little longer but if you have 10-15 minutes you can make a very smart strategic pick almost every time.

Live draft makes you run about 10-15 mocks prior from your spot so you can get an idea where people are taking certain players. This one leaves you to your pick for some time and let's you look over the whole board before making any rash decisions
yeah I have my decision made but I am going back and forth between a couple players. I am starting to "mock" a couple rounds so I can see how it might go but like most mocks that won't happen that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back