Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TE won't want to do a money league though.

I'm out of the running for dynasty, but PLEASE someone invite me to a regular FF $ league. I've played a few years naow, I wanna test my metal in a normal league where I can DRAFT MY OWN GD PLAYERS FOR THAT SEASON.

Hit me up. Prefer gotitans league, but w/e. 20-25$ buy in and im good to go.

I'm out of the running for dynasty, but PLEASE someone invite me to a regular FF $ league. I've played a few years naow, I wanna test my metal in a normal league where I can DRAFT MY OWN GD PLAYERS FOR THAT SEASON.

Hit me up. Prefer gotitans league, but w/e. 20-25$ buy in and im good to go.

If someone drops out of our other league, you're in.

Regardless I'm waiting on a reply for the last guy. A friend of mine that's been wanting to join one if my FF leagues. I still need a couple emails

TheSureThing and J Falk

We should maybe consider dumping the loser of our league, and anyone who clearly isnt involved towards the end. More incentive for members to take it serious.

I think everyone was involved all the way to the end.

I logged onto Yahoo the other day and hit ignore on the re-up for our league, thinking I could just do it later. Well, apparently that was a one time offer from Yahoo. Garbage.

So I have to create a new league, and I'll probably need everyone's emails again... Although I can probably dig through my inbox and find everyone... or on PayPal.

I'll make it one less roster spot since everyone seemed to hate that. Everything else stays the same.

Oh it happened, I lifted that ***** 3 times, bent the bar and all. Pre 2005 no one recorded everything they did, my loss I guess.

Well get back to it and get some vids. After you break your back you'll be wheelchair bound and can change your name to WCBound

Well get back to it and get some vids. After you break your back you'll be wheelchair bound and can change your name to WCBound
LOL

Im done with squats forever, not worth it if your job doesn't require you to move heavy stuff.

I'll take you doubting me over trying to show you up and not being able to move in 10 years.

LOL

Im done with squats forever, not worth it if your job doesn't require you to move heavy stuff.

I'll take you doubting me over trying to show you up and not being able to move in 10 years.

Smart man. Lol. Squats are good for you, but not at wild high weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back