Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
dare i start kenny britt this week lol

I couldn't believe he was still available on the waiver wire, but I guess that's because everyone here hates him.

I would've taken him, but I would've had to drop Baldwin, and I wasn't willing to do that. Not for Brittle, at least.

Seriously? More depth at RB? I definitely disagree with that.

Way more WRs out there.

I like the roster positions the way they are now.

lol okay. Maybe it's just me, because I have more RBs than I know what to do with, but I'm struggling to come up with enough quality WRs to start. Trading isn't really an option because half my RB corps is old.

lol okay. Maybe it's just me, because I have more RBs than I know what to do with, but I'm struggling to come up with enough quality WRs to start. Trading isn't really an option because half my RB corps is old.

Yea, you just screwed yourself by taking Patterson and Harvin. I remember you making those picks like right after me. I was busy getting Gronk, Maclin, and Sanders in that order, I believe.

Yea, you just screwed yourself by taking Patterson and Harvin. I remember you making those picks like right after me. I was busy getting Gronk, Maclin, and Sanders in that order, I believe.

I thought I had some steals there too. I remember you being pissed that I "stole" one of them right before you picked :lol:

I completely drafted for this setup. If that changes you would have to do a redraft to make it fair. It's far too late in the season for you to be bitching over something like this.

Smell beef

ny68e.gif

Has nothing to do with this league but I figured I'd ask you guys.
Dude just offered me Marshall Ellington and Matthews and I give him Lacy and Gordon. Kinda leaning towards no but would like some input

This league is also a keeper league

Has nothing to do with this league but I figured I'd ask you guys.
Dude just offered me Marshall Ellington and Matthews and I give him Lacy and Gordon. Kinda leaning towards no but would like some input

This league is also a keeper league
I'd do it. Ellington is better than lacy and Marshall is comparable enough to Gordon...shit Gordon probably gonna get busted with weed again soon lol

Dont think Ellington is better than Lacy. And the guy who offered me the trade is my opponent this week. Not sure I want to give him Lacy the week they play Min and Gordon when they play Atlanta. And get back Ellington with Stanton at QB against Seattle on the road. Also Ellington has Seattle twice, San Fran once and the rams once and KC once. While Lacy has Tampa left and Atlanta left

Ryan Matthews. My WR core is Antonio Brown, Sanders, Gordon, Jeffery, Beckham Jr. My starting RB are Lacy and Denard and just picked up Crowell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back