Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I would just hold off...

You can keep Brown, Lacy, Jeffery, and Gordon. Might be tough to let Beckham go, but that's a pretty good team to have going into next season.

Gordon is still a risk, but I think he's worth it.

Damn I suck.. worst 2nd place (tied for) coach ever. I swear my players on the bench go off, and once I start them they suck it up. The dudes that I bench always go off.

gg @TBaker34 2-0.

RavensShallBurnpost: 1273542 said:
Yea I would just hold off...

You can keep Brown, Lacy, Jeffery, and Gordon. Might be tough to let Beckham go, but that's a pretty good team to have going into next season.

Gordon is still a risk, but I think he's worth it.
Not sure I can let Beckham go

Btw I tried to tell you guys that Lacy was the best value pick early on in the draft. Steal.

I would've taken him in the top 5 or 6, and I think he fell all the way to the 2nd to TST.

Wish I had him and not McCoy right now. Btw McCoy only sucks this year because I drafted him.

Btw I tried to tell you guys that Lacy was the best value pick early on in the draft. Steal.

I would've taken him in the top 5 or 6, and I think he fell all the way to the 2nd to TST.

Wish I had him and not McCoy right now. Btw McCoy only sucks this year because I drafted him.

Thanks for not taking Jamal Charles :cigar:I was pissed those first few weeks but he's come around.

Good point, lol

And yea he never I bench someone this year, they blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back