Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mett been solid in ff. He gettin me good points
I should have started him over Stafford in my other league. He's definitely scoring solid points every week.

I think several of us are in a "win and I'm in" scenario this week. Going to be a fun weekend.

I should have started him over Stafford in my other league. He's definitely scoring solid points every week.

I think several of us are in a "win and I'm in" scenario this week. Going to be a fun weekend.
Yup..hopefully I get to spoil the titzburg feelers chances! Who is that is that you

It still blows my mind I started this league 1-5 with my first win in week 5.

So you were 0-4 to start? Damn...

Started 1-0 in the other league, and you have taken the Titans path on that one.

In that league I am still undefeated when the Titans lose. Lol... and 0-2 when we win.

So you were 0-4 to start? Damn...

Started 1-0 in the other league, and you have taken the Titans path on that one.

In that league I am still undefeated when the Titans lose. Lol... and 0-2 when we win.

yup

Didn't get my first win until I played Panther Guy, then lost to Ensco, then won out until we played and then beat TST.

That's James Jones out of Oakland. I'd be thrilled if he found the endzone once.

Well, even if I win and you lose, you'll have a tiebreaker over me.

It'll be interesting to see what happens here.

I need to win, and I'll need Luckness Monsters and Under Construction to win in order to make the playoffs... I think.

Also I'm looking at your team and wondering how you've even made it this far. Lol

Charles and Nelson must've straight up carried you all season because the rest of the team is pretty meh at best.

Romo has been great outside of week 1 and Thanksgiving. Starting him over Stafford would've been the right choice almost every week this season.

I've been starting Sanchez over Stafford, but I went back with Stafford because the Bears defense is embarrassingly bad.

Well, even if I win and you lose, you'll have a tiebreaker over me.

It'll be interesting to see what happens here.

I need to win, and I'll need Luckness Monsters and Under Construction to win in order to make the playoffs... I think.

You might get your wish with Under Construction. 7 points between Forte, Crabtree, and Ertz. Fuck me. I hate Zach Ertz, dude was supposed to ball out this year so I put all my faith in him like a dumb ass and now he might cost me the playoffs in this league and our other money league.

Also I'm looking at your team and wondering how you've even made it this far. Lol

Charles and Nelson must've straight up carried you all season because the rest of the team is pretty meh at best.

Romo has been great outside of week 1 and Thanksgiving. Starting him over Stafford would've been the right choice almost every week this season.

I've been starting Sanchez over Stafford, but I went back with Stafford because the Bears defense is embarrassingly bad.

You think it's that bad?

My QBs are okay, I love my RBs. I need WR help after drafting Patterson and Harvin.. hopefully Jarvis Landry will continue what he's doing now. I drafted him in the 200s. I need TE help after Davis too.

My average points scored is pitiful though... combination of some bad drafting, and bad management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back