Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it's that bad?

My QBs are okay, I love my RBs. I need WR help after drafting Patterson and Harvin.. hopefully Jarvis Landry will continue what he's doing now. I drafted him in the 200s. I need TE help after Davis too.

My average points scored is pitiful though... combination of some bad drafting, and bad management.

Yea... I don't think it's so good with the exception of Charles and Nelson.

But my team isn't all that great either. I think it's better than yours, but it has been too inconsistent.

Okay, why the **** is Under Construction starting Sefarian-Jenkins over Greg Olsen?

Like seriously... WTF.

If I miss the playoffs because of that stupid decision, I'll kill that guy.

Ensco, tell him to fix his lineup. Lol

Someone's gonna end the year on a winning streak! Y'all done for next season!

I'm a TD and 58 yards from Jarvis Landry from winning.

What a crazy league. If I and Rodgersv both lose, there will be a 7-way tie for 2nd place. If RSB manages to pull his game out, it will be an 8-way tie.

I don't even know how to do the tie-breaking procedures. I'm guessing it will go to average points scored, which means I'm boned.

My only chance is winning tomorrow night, which will give me the #2 seed and a 1st round bye.

I'm a TD and 58 yards from Jarvis Landry from winning.

What a crazy league. If I and Rodgersv both lose, there will be a 7-way tie for 2nd place. If RSB manages to pull his game out, it will be an 8-way tie.

I don't even know how to do the tie-breaking procedures. I'm guessing it will go to average points scored, which means I'm boned.

My only chance is winning tomorrow night, which will give me the #2 seed and a 1st round bye.

I think it goes by tie breakers then avg points

Really pissed at myself for not starting the Rams defense, but the Dolphins should be able to get 20 points (especially with the crazy defensive points this league has).

Key word: should.

Since it's me, they'll probably lose to Geno ****ing Smith.

And I have absolutely no clue how these tiebreakers are going to work. I kinda have a feeling I'm gonna be out of the playoffs either way.

Scarecrow and Gridiron really deserve it more than most of us.

But there were at least three games I lost that I simply shouldn't have.

lol.... Rams D sitting on the bench has gotta hurt. I think you have a decent shot to pull out the win though. Geno should hand them at least 10 points all by himself.

I get head-to-head tie-breakers when there are 2 or perhaps 3 people.. but a 7 way tie? How's that gonna work? Everyone probably beat everyone up.
Yeah, that's the way it's set up but it will take us in circles. Ben There Raped That will hold the tiebreaker over me, I hold the tiebreaker over Enwo and Kenny Britts ACL, but those two teams hold the tie breaker over Ben There Raped That.

It will have to be total points for, which is good for me.

lol.... Rams D sitting on the bench has gotta hurt. I think you have a decent shot to pull out the win though. Geno should hand them at least 10 points all by himself.

Yep. It's brutal seeing 42 points on the bench.

Also, Julio Jones got 4.1 more points than he should have. He only had one foot in bounds on a 41 yard catch.

So if I lose by 4.1 or less, this league is null and void. lol

Never would've thought Moncrief and Adams would go off... and even starting Jonathan Stewart over Wayne would've worked out better.

I've never been in a must win for playoffs in the last week of a season before. This is going to be the case for me in another league next week as well.

Right now it says if Rodgev and I had started our optimal lineup he would have won 180-179.9

That would have pretty much summed up my whole season right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back