Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Im going to keep playing I need my damn TE to play for a change, Thomas has fallen off the planet.
Unfortunately for me I think he will be back this week. You got to skip Peyton's terrible game. Thomas got me 1.1 points this past week. Hopefully he'll be back to form this week.

Well in the midst of getting booted from the playoffs- least we can start looking forward to draft season. I plan on announcing draft picks the championship week. Gonna be names in a hat. Under construction was given the first overall pick understandably. The rest of us in the bottom 6 will be randomized order.

Playoff contenders will be based on final standings. The two guys that were booted this last week are the 7 and 8th picks respectively.

Total roster are growing by two total overall spots to 26. Everyone will need To decide on 4 players to drop. Anymore will go towards the end of the draft.

There are a lot of surprisingly good teams in this league.

Will there still be the 8 WR limit? I'm not sure who to drop there but it looks like I'm going to have to drop at least 3 with the players on IR getting included. Maybe 4 if I want to be able to pick up a couple of rookies at that position.

It's not a problem and I see the value in not letting people stockpile too much. I just want to know for sure.

Will there still be the 8 WR limit? I'm not sure who to drop there but it looks like I'm going to have to drop at least 3 with the players on IR getting included. Maybe 4 if I want to be able to pick up a couple of rookies at that position.

It's not a problem and I see the value in not letting people stockpile too much. I just want to know for sure.

Ill have to add the ability to at least hold two more players, so therefore yes we might have to change the limits to fit. The pool of FAs will be stronger going forward. But again we need to limit as much overstock as possible.

We'll be drafting some real winners I'm sure lol

possibly actually

Depending on how the draft shakes out. WRs are prime targets in this league, and luckily I went heavy on them in the first draft. So we could end up with a RB, or a later round WR who goes to an established team and might make more of an impact.

I think it's basically a lottery with everyone that didn't make the playoffs. Except Under Construction has already "won" pick number 1. The people in the playoffs will have their order set by how the do.

also, do we draft first and then make cuts? Or do we have to cut first then draft?
Cut first.

Say you have a team that rivals the titans level of suck... You can case the whole joint and draft your little heart away until you reach your limit of 26. But you have to can 4 players minimum to be able to draft. Any more then the 4 will be added to the end of your draft picks. You can 6 guys- you have 8 picks coming.

Notice to everyone tho... Those you cut will become FAs and appear draft eligible as soon as the draft starts.

I think it's basically a lottery with everyone that didn't make the playoffs. Except Under Construction has already "won" pick number 1. The people in the playoffs will have their order set by how the do.
Bingo.

The reason for this is it cuts down "throwing games" at the end to get a higher draft pick. Manage your team or get replaced as we saw with panthers fool.

We'll be drafting some real winners I'm sure lol
Kelvin Benjamin, Tre Mason, Martavis Bryant, and Derek Carr were all late first through 3rd round rookie picks that turned out pretty good.

It's rare for rookies to make an immediate impact anyway. Sammy Watkins didn't save anyone's team this year and Mike Evans scored next to nothing for several weeks before finally turning it on. You draft off potential and hope for the best.

Bingo.

The reason for this is it cuts down "throwing games" at the end to get a higher draft pick. Manage your team or get replaced as we saw with panthers fool.

Now is the guy with the worst record always going to end up with the first pick, or because he came in mid season we are giving him the first pick this year?

Either is fine with me.

Kelvin Benjamin, Tre Mason, Martavis Bryant, and Derek Carr were all late first through 3rd round rookie picks that turned out pretty good.

It's rare for rookies to make an immediate impact anyway. Sammy Watkins didn't save anyone's team this year and Mike Evans scored next to nothing for several weeks before finally turning it on. You draft off potential and hope for the best.

Don't forget ODB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back