Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, I am trying to catch his show in ABQ.
ya man it should be dope I read they dropped the live band for shows and itll be ant slug and maybe like the keyboard guy I don know if it was just for the last concert or this one too

I just know ever since they been mtv big I don't think they been to Tucson even though it was one of the biggest cities to support them pre-when life gives you lemons.

imma have to ask them wtf is up with that llol

ya man it should be dope I read they dropped the live band for shows and itll be ant slug and maybe like the keyboard guy I don know if it was just for the last concert or this one too

I just know ever since they been mtv big I don't think they been to Tucson even though it was one of the biggest cities to support them pre-when life gives you lemons.

imma have to ask them wtf is up with that llol

He rarely comes to ABQ after the incident with that chic here. So it should be good.

not buying the talk, which i was aware of

Well it will be his last year there. I'm pretty sure that's a fact.

You actually better hope it's his last year there... because they won't be able to afford to pay him much, and if he were to stay it would be in a more limited role.

The fact is they do have a couple of young RBs behind him who will both do fine.

I'd be worried about that pick... The guy I keep referring to as a steal would've been a much better pick. Just sayin'.

You actually better hope it's his last year there... because they won't be able to afford to pay him much, and if he were to stay it would be in a more limited role.

The fact is they do have a couple of young RBs behind him who will both do fine.

I'd be worried about that pick... The guy I keep referring to as a steal would've been a much better pick. Just sayin'.

John cena?!

I doubt some of that.....

I also have a hard time thinking this dynasty is going to last for some time.

Most of you should be scared now, if RSB doesn't think it is a good pick, he is going to go off on the league.

Game over guys, 'crow wins.

Since Scarecrow loves to talk sh*t...

Lynch's role may very well be reduced this year, and it will, without a doubt, be his last season in Seattle.

So you better hope Lynch lands in a good spot with the lead role. He's got some decent mileage on him too. Pretty risky especially with my guy still being available.

I now almost wish I had the 10th pick because I would get my guy here and then get another beast when it came back to me a few picks later.
Lynch at this point is a 3rd rounder in dynasty

Titans wrath seems to not want to reply. He also hasn't made a pick. Looking on recently active, he's been on today.

Pointing towards a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back