Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email sent. I'll try to get my pick in ASAP but I need a min to go over the rules and scoring settings. Never done a dynasty before but been playing fantasy for 10 years. To speed the process up in you wanna give me a brief rundown on anything I might need to know as far as the league setup, scoring, etc.

Perfect.

Standard scoring. Kicking a 50 is 6 points instead of 5. Passing points are 20 yards. RB/WR/TEs all the norm 10 per and TDs.

20 man keeper. You will draft 24 players. You will have to cut 4 guys before the rookie/FA draft next season. The roster/keeper portion will grow 2 players, The draft will run 6 rounds.

Pretty much basic

The bottom 6 teams will be put in a draft lottery to find out their rookie draft position. Those that make play offs will be in order of last to first accordingly. This cuts down on people throwing games late to get a better draft position.

The waiver system is blind bidding/auction style. You start with 300 bucks to make any FA moves. You bid on certain moves but only have 300 to work with. When you run out, you're out.

Back up and draft is again live.

You will notice I had to manually give everyone their players again. Everything is straight. Saw is on the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back