Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well TST got the guy I was referring to...

Lacy... He got way overlooked. He should've gone top 5 IMO. He was a total beast last year and showed he could run the ball against stacked lines. Rodgers coming back only helps his value. He is their go to RB. No one is there to steal carries from him. And his mileage is low.

Scratching my head at the Peyton pick though - since this is dynasty.

He'll take Johnny for the future pretty soon as well. No doubt. Lol

Well TST got the guy I was referring to...

Lacy... He got way overlooked. He should've gone top 5 IMO. He was a total beast last year and showed he could run the ball against stacked lines. Rodgers coming back only helps his value. He is their go to RB. No one is there to steal carries from him. And his mileage is low.
I was eying him and Alshon with my pick.

Cutler hates all WRs not named Marshall, so we'll see how that works.

Jeffery was pretty irrelevant until McCown took over.
Yeah, I'm trying to build for the long-term though. Alshon is 24. Marshall is 30. Marshall is also a headcase. Bottom line, Alshon is a beast and a talent like that won't be held down for long. Whether it's with the Bears or another team, he's going to shine in the years to come IMO.

Yeah, I'm trying to build for the long-term though. Alshon is 24. Marshall is 30. Marshall is also a headcase. Bottom line, Alshon is a beast and a talent like that won't be held down for long. Whether it's with the Bears or another team, he's going to shine in the years to come IMO.

I agree... For dynasty I would take Jeffery over Marshall, but he may have a disappointing season in comparison to last year. Maybe Cutler will learn that Jeffery is every bit as good.

I agree... For dynasty I would take Jeffery over Marshall, but he may have a disappointing season in comparison to last year. Maybe Cutler will learn that Jeffery is every bit as good.
Yeah, I just went with my gut. You never know with fantasy. Marshall could go down to a season-ending injury week 1 (on the flip side so could Alshon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back