Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I steal CJ from TST right here???????

Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Tennessee+Titans+Z-9wlytA7j5l.jpg

Hopefully that won't be the case. It'd be next to impossible to find a replacement owner for a poorly drafted dynasty team.

Well if he did bail, his team could still just be there to count as the 12th team. And the money pot would be $275 rather than $300.

Did we ever decide how we want to split the money up? Winner take all or what?

Speaking of this, I don't think I ever got the $25 from you. Just remember to send it as a gift.

Well if he did bail, his team could still just be there to count as the 12th team. And the money pot would be $275 rather than $300.

Speaking of this, I don't think I ever got the $25 from you. Just remember to send it as a gift.

250 winner. 50 runner up.

Yeah I told you I would forget. I'll get it to you this week.

Im lettin yall know im playin b ball tonight and.no leavin early this time! So as long as.im up by 7 my time well be good
Well my pick will be in shortly after TST makes his picks unless I'm eating dinner or something. So hopefully we can get this thing rolling before 7.

I'm gonna be hitting the gym in an hour or two so hopefully I can get my pick in before then so 520 can get his in before his bball game and we can keep this thing moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back