Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed a bonafide starter there, solid value in the 5th.

Also, what's with the cut button? Can I cut him after I pick him and still pick again?

3 teams without a QB, and 4 guys I can deal with.....not too bad.
I've been counting the teams without a QB too lol. I came this close to going QB with my last pick but I noticed there were only 5 other teams without QBs and there were more than 5 guys I'd be fine with at QB so I went another direction.

I've been counting the teams without a QB too lol. I came this close to going QB with my last pick but I noticed there were only 5 other teams without QBs and there were more than 5 guys I'd be fine with at QB so I went another direction.
You have to take into account the trends of a draft. I like Rivers a ton for THIS year, but I had to wait a bit for him since he's older, you can always land great players in this area of a dynasty draft, people are scared of age, and that's a benefit to me here IMO

Yeah I thought of that too. My strategy was to grab an elite QB, or wait forever to get a decent one. I really liked Stafford, only concern is health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back