Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk and Foles, fellas.

Almost took one WR in particular over Gronk, but I'm taking the risk that he'll be good to go for the majority of this season and be fine moving forward.

Gronk and Foles, fellas.

Almost took one WR in particular over Gronk, but I'm taking the risk that he'll be good to go for the majority of this season and be fine moving forward.
I think he's well worth the risk. I actually was seriously considering Gronk with my last pick (when I went Foster). If he's back to form you got a HUGE steal. And even if he's not he still should end up putting up respectable numbers.

Gronk and Foles, fellas.

I was kicking myself so hard for not taking Patterson before Matthews, I really thought you were gonna snag him. Whew. lol. I was thinking about Gronk too, he'd be a monster for years if he stays healthy.

I was kicking myself so hard for not taking Patterson before Matthews, I really thought you were gonna snag him. Whew. lol. I was thinking about Gronk too, he'd be a monster for years if he stays healthy.

Well CP and one other WR were the two on my radar other than Gronk.

I was locked in on Foles and was very scared he'd be taken just before I picked. Russell Wilson has probably been my favorite player in the league the last couple years, and I really wanted to take him, but Foles is the better FF option IMO. McCoy/Foles will be deadly. Or so I hope.

Mathews crossed my mind, but last season was literally the only time he's been worth anything, and they signed Donald Brown in the offseason. It's a loaded backfield with Mathews, Woodhead, and Brown. Tie that in with the fact that this is Mathews last season under contract and he's only played 16 games once in his career and I just couldn't take the risk... These were the type of risks I was taking last season in our other league and my team blew d*ck.

Plus I already have two starting RBs. Sankey... You got this sh*t.

Damn nice pick Rocky. I was hoping he'd somehow make it back around to me.

I figure it's a bit risky, but the dude is a freak. I get 6 points for every kick and punt return TD, as well as his receiving yards and TDs. He even gets carries on end arounds and stuff and has the skills to break away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back