Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think even with Rodgers back, he will get a load. Every offense can live with 20 rushes a game no matter how much they like to throw.

Ya but with rodgers in you think hell be relied on that much? I dont know honestly i didnt pay much attention to him last year

Well, he won rookie of the year... He's legit. I wanted us to take him in the 2nd round last year, but I'm happy with Hunter. Just hope he pans out.

You have to realize that the Packers OL is not even that good, and as I said, teams literally game planned for him for half the season - and he still ran well.

Look how Moreno did with Peyton... It'll be like that.

I'd say Lacey is a great fantasy back. He should actually take numbers away from Rodgers in the redzone. Before they would throw it in on 1st and goal, now they can pound the rock. Lacy will get a load. I'm only concerned about his health. He got banged up a lot in his first year.

Well, he won rookie of the year... He's legit. I wanted us to take him in the 2nd round last year, but I'm happy with Hunter. Just hope he pans out.

You have to realize that the Packers OL is not even that good, and as I said, teams literally game planned for him for half the season - and he still ran well.

Look how Moreno did with Peyton... It'll be like that.

Moreno was a much better pass catcher tho

I know Ensco said he wouldn't take him as a top 5 RB (not sure why since this is dynasty and he's so young), but I would bank on him being a top 5 RB this season.

Top 4 is pretty secure. 5- is pretty muddy and relies on a lot of things. I'd have chosen him if he fell to me in the second round. But I'm not over hyping him either. He was impressive last season. So was Doug Martin his rookie year.

I need my pick to be in by 12PM (1 hour from now) or else I cant make it for several hours.

Well I went ahead and made a pick after losing my RB one pick earlier. I took Randall Cobb hoping he can recover from his injury last year. Hopefully we'll move this along now.

Gridiron selects Randall Cobb.

I think that's a value pick here if he is healthy. Some have him as a top 10 wr. I wouldn't go that far but with Rodgers slinging the rock, it's possible

Well I went ahead and made a pick after losing my RB one pick earlier. I took Randall Cobb hoping he can recover from his injury last year. Hopefully we'll move this along now.
I think that's a great pick. I was deciding between him, Foster, and one other guy with my last pick. But I already have Julio and Alshon so I decided to pass on another WR. IMO Cobb was easily one of the best guys left on the board. Should be a solid pick for not only this season but many years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back