Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick in. Took Arian Foster. Question marks I know, but my only RB was Spiller and that pool is getting too thin to wait around much longer.

Pick in. Took Arian Foster. Question marks I know, but my only RB was Spiller and that pool is getting too thin to wait around much longer.

Foster moving forward might be a problem but back filling with a young guy in the mid rounds could help relieve once foster is done

Foster moving forward might be a problem but back filling with a young guy in the mid rounds could help relieve once foster is done
Yeah I was deciding between him (which is a "win now" pick) and another guy (who was more of a "win later" pick). I'm trying not to get too caught up in looking to the future.

Yeah I was deciding between him (which is a "win now" pick) and another guy (who was more of a "win later" pick). I'm trying not to get too caught up in looking to the future.

Jeffrey, Jones, and Spiller are good 'for the future' guys to have. Foster could be a big pick.

He has at least another 2 or 3 seasons in him. Nothing wrong with getting a little immediate help. He was injured last year but that's not a trend for him so I expect him to return to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back