Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do a full body every other day. I wouldn't achieve anything because it's too stagnant and consistent. I do iso 3 on 1 off. Every week I change the style of work out. I lasted about a month doing full body and I hated every minute of that.

Week 1 will be pyramid/drop sets, week 2 is super sets, week 3 is heavy weight 6-8 reps and 4 is light weight, high reps. 25-30. All about engaging and contracting the muscle.

I do different stuff in different orders every time though.

I would probably do something else if I knew the best way to split it up and what to do each day.

I go with a friend (who's a beast and played college football in the SEC), but he does full body pretty much every day. I feel like he'll do more damage that way, but I can't really argue with him about it. I'm sure as hell not gonna do that.

Well I'm pretty much locked in on a couple guys so my pick will be in not long after TST, assuming he doesn't make the pick late tonight or early in the morning.

I do different stuff in different orders every time though.

I would probably do something else if I knew the best way to split it up and what to do each day.

I go with a friend (who's a beast and played college football in the SEC), but he does full body pretty much every day. I feel like he'll do more damage that way, but I can't really argue with him about it. I'm sure as hell not gonna do that.

Yea just make sure you're constantly changing the weight and you'll be okay. Sprinkle in a drop or a super set. Random can be really good.

Come on TST, make dat pick mane!
IFWT_Poop5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back