Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started lifting again a few months ago. I'm doing a fullbody routine 3 times a week now instead of the split. I'm finding it more enjoyable and easier to stick to than splits. But back when I did splits I absolutely loathed leg day.

I just started lifting again a few months ago. I'm doing a fullbody routine 3 times a week now instead of the split. I'm finding it more enjoyable and easier to stick to than splits. But back when I did splits I absolutely loathed leg day.

I do splits. I hate doing full body unless I'm doing a circuit to cut.

Hahaha, I started back heavy in January. I tore my left rotator cup awhile back and it's been a ***** to rehab and then start lifting heavy again. Legs day haunts me for about 3/4 of my week.
I changed everything about my diet a month ago. being 23 and 285 isn't fun. Used to drink about 2 2 liters a day. Now its nothing but water. Got a gym membership a week ago and try to do an hour of cardio at least 4 times a week try to do 5

I changed everything about my diet a month ago. being 23 and 285 isn't fun. Used to drink about 2 2 liters a day. Now its nothing but water. Got a gym membership a week ago and try to do an hour of cardio at least 4 times a week try to do 5

Yea I have a friend like you. 285. 27 yo. He's constantly battling his weight. You can cut about 2 LBs a week if you take it serious tho. Just minimize carbs, salt and sugar. Drink more water

Im way anxious its nice havin close picks but gotta nail the second cause i won't pick for like fifteen more picks
Exactly. If you choose not to shore up a position you're already week at, then it's really gonna be slim-pickings by the time the draft snakes back around.

Yea I have a friend like you. 285. 27 yo. He's constantly battling his weight. You can cut about 2 LBs a week if you take it serious tho. Just minimize carbs, salt and sugar. Drink more water
Yeah. That's what I've been doing it has worked well so far. Down to 264 as of this am.

but enough about my fatness haha, back to football

I'm doing the same exact thing right now. Pretty much do full body every other day, doing as much as I can possibly do each time.

During last semester I did the typical back/bi's, chest/tri's, shoulders/legs. Legs don't bother me at all anymore. Sucked hard the first week, but it's all good now.

But I've never been into lifting until recently, so I've got a ways to go. I'm going hard this summer so I can go back and kick my roommate's ass.

He's spent 4 years in the Marines. I've spent 4 years in college drinking and sleeping. But he's already out of shape and fat, and I'm catching up. Finally gaining some weight too, but damn it's going so slow.

How did the lifting talks start up again? JCB say something?

I'm doing the same exact thing right now. Pretty much do full body every other day, doing as much as I can possibly do each time.

During last semester I did the typical back/bi's, chest/tri's, shoulders/legs. Legs don't bother me at all anymore. Sucked hard the first week, but it's all good now.

But I've never been into lifting until recently, so I've got a ways to go. I'm going hard this summer so I can go back and kick my roommate's ass.

He's spent 4 years in the Marines. I've spent 4 years in college drinking and sleeping. But he's already out of shape and fat, and I'm catching up. Finally gaining some weight too, but damn it's going so slow.

How did the lifting talks start up again? JCB say something?

Nah, random comment about my legs being hella sore from legs day yesterday.

I can't do a full body every other day. I wouldn't achieve anything because it's too stagnant and consistent. I do iso 3 on 1 off. Every week I change the style of work out. I lasted about a month doing full body and I hated every minute of that.

Week 1 will be pyramid/drop sets, week 2 is super sets, week 3 is heavy weight 6-8 reps and 4 is light weight, high reps. 25-30. All about engaging and contracting the muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back