Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why I almost went three straight RB but I went Garcon instead which could work out but could not. Same kind of toss up like Martin.

I like WRs with speed that are coupled with RG3. His best play is the deep ball. He makes huge splashes for WRs in that context. 2-3 passes and you can have wr1 numbers. Buuuut dependent on rg3

I like WRs with speed that are coupled with RG3. His best play is the deep ball. He makes huge splashes for WRs in that context. 2-3 passes and you can have wr1 numbers. Buuuut dependent on rg3
Even with an injured RG3 and being the only WR worth a damn last year he had 113 catches and was targeted 183 times. With Jackson there he won't be targeted that many times but won't see any double coverage as the D has to respect the other side as well. I'm also curious to see how the offense is with jay Gruden

RG3 completely f****d me in my main league last season. I had such a baller team otherwise but QB play doomed me. It's frustrating having a guy like that. Even though they are sucking you never want to bench them because "this could be the week!".

Even with an injured RG3 and being the only WR worth a damn last year he had 113 catches and was targeted 183 times. With Jackson there he won't be targeted that many times but won't see any double coverage as the D has to respect the other side as well. I'm also curious to see how the offense is with jay Gruden

Grudens offense in cincy was pretty decent. Alfred Morris got dropped off my board cuz of the coaching change tho. That's the type of risk I won't take.

RG3 completely f****d me in my main league last season. I had such a baller team otherwise but QB play doomed me. It's frustrating having a guy like that. Even though they are sucking you never want to bench them because "this could be the week!".

I had every intention to draft RG3 last season. I got him in one draft and I missed him in the other. Luckily I also got luck in the draft that I got rg3. The swerve was harsh

It's still nice that we are moving pretty well in this draft. Even with the few hiccups here and there, when it starts rolling, it tends to last about a full round

I had every intention to draft RG3 last season. I got him in one draft and I missed him in the other. Luckily I also got luck in the draft that I got rg3. The swerve was harsh
I thought I was being so sneaky-smart by drafting him and Wilson back-to-back in the midrounds. Wilson wasn't bad overall but you just never know what you're going to get out of him, could be 300+ and 3 TDs, could be 120 and 0 TDs. And unfortunately I spent way too much time waiting on RG3 to come around so he was sitting on my bench for some of his best performances of the season.

Cool. Yeah I wasn't trying to rush him. Just curious cause I missed out on a lot of this thread.

Yea I think as long as everyone stays on board we won't have to change the time frame. Most people have a pick in within an hour or so. Then the others that are busy take a bit. So it all evens out. Long as they respond, I'm fine with it

I thought I was being so sneaky-smart by drafting him and Wilson back-to-back in the midrounds. Wilson wasn't bad overall but you just never know what you're going to get out of him, could be 300+ and 3 TDs, could be 120 and 0 TDs. And unfortunately I spent way too much time waiting on RG3 to come around so he was sitting on my bench for some of his best performances of the season.

He rode my bench. Luck was my horse at QB.

In other news, legs day yesterday... Got damn even rolling outta bed is harsh today. Drop sets are not for the weak of heart boys.
I hear ya. Just started going to the gym last week( tired of being 285 pounds) doing mostly cardio right now just trying to lose weight. but last night I decided to do legs as well and I almost fell back into bed this morning. Every part of my leg hurts

I hear ya. Just started going to the gym last week( tired of being 285 pounds) doing mostly cardio right now just trying to lose weight. but last night I decided to do legs as well and I almost fell back into bed this morning. Every part of my leg hurts

Hahaha, I started back heavy in January. I tore my left rotator cup awhile back and it's been a bitch to rehab and then start lifting heavy again. Legs day haunts me for about 3/4 of my week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back