Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Foster is on IR by midseason again.

I did hear he finally stopped his dumb vegan diet, so maybe that will help. I really think he's taking a major step back, but worth a risk in round 4.

Sorry bros. My schedule is really hectic right now with Individual workouts/day camp going on, bear with me. I will try to be better with my picks in the future

Only reason I didn't take him over Sankey is because I get a weird vibe from Fisher and RBs and never know. I get the feeling Fish loves Mason and will give him plenty of carries. And I also have a bad feeling Stacy won't be very durable.

But what a steal in the 4th. In regular FF I would gladly take Stacy in the 2nd.

I dunno i think your ridin lacy a tad too much

I'm not.

1178 yards and 11 TDs... And half the season he was what defenses game planned for. The Packers had no hope on offense without Rodgers. Lacy carried them while Rodgers was gone.

I expect him to be even better this season. He's all the Packers have at RB - especially after Franklin retired (which sucks).

I'm not.

1178 yards and 11 TDs... And half the season he was what defenses game planned for. The Packers had no hope on offense without Rodgers. Lacy carried them while Rodgers was gone.

I expect him to be even better this season. He's all the Packers have at RB - especially after Franklin retired (which sucks).
Ya but with rodgers in you think hell be relied on that much? I dont know honestly i didnt pay much attention to him last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back