Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an idea that shouldn't be much trouble for anyone. If your pick is coming up and you know you're going to be out of commission for awhile, PM someone who picks AFTER you a "big board" of sorts. Then they can PM Ensc with the highest available player on your board. Obviously PM one of the people who is on here the most.

Only one player. And to me or the person behind me.

Don't blow your load of who you would like outside of your number 1. Just strategy

Only one player. And to me or the person behind me.

Don't blow your load of who you would like outside of your number 1. Just strategy
Yeah I guess that makes more sense.

I was just saying send it to a person who picks after you so they wouldn't accuse you (or whoever) of "stealing" their pick if it's the same guy you wanted.

Yeah I guess that makes more sense.

I was just saying send it to a person who picks after you so they wouldn't accuse you (or whoever) of "stealing" their pick if it's the same guy you wanted.

Yea I don't mind 1 guy as a "hey if he's tere, this one please. But big boards would blow the whole thing up.

And that's only if you know you are going to be away for some time. Like brave over here... Going defense. Who could have sent that at any time.

By "big board" I meant 3 or 4 guys. I wasn't saying like a top 10 or anything. But I can see why even that might be a bad idea strategy-wise. Just trying to keep this thing moving lol.

You have to think of this thing like a slinky, it is only going to take one guy to make a big delay so if you can make your pick, or get someone to pick for you, you better do it. Taking 9 hours while you are aware really screws things up for the people immediately behind you.

You have to think of this thing like a slinky, it is only going to take one guy to make a big delay so if you can make your pick, or get someone to pick for you, you better do it. Taking 9 hours while you are aware really screws things up for the people immediately behind you.
And that's good for me. I like you guys Monday thru Saturday but if me being busy messes with your draft, win

I do not submit picks to other people, I build my team my way on my time. You guys fault making 12 hour rounds.

I figured people would be responsible enough to use it wisely when they absolutely needed to. I don't want people to have to be on an auto draft.

And that's good for me. I like you guys Monday thru Saturday but if me being busy messes with your draft, win

but the thing is, it isn't even messing with anyones draft. It is a 12 hour time limit and the clock stops fairly early. It is just getting drug out for the sake of dragging it out. If you can't make your pick in 12 hours, FF probably isn't for you. I've got 5 more picks until I am up, I have a 'top 10' right now.

but the thing is, it isn't even messing with anyones draft. It is a 12 hour time limit and the clock stops fairly early. It is just getting drug out for the sake of dragging it out. If you can't make your pick in 12 hours, FF probably isn't for you. I've got 5 more picks until I am up, I have a 'top 10' right now.

Defense is hard to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back