Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is shaping up to be an interesting draft if you want a guy you have to grab him early cant wait around here

Yea no waiting. You have to play to the turn on both sides and be aware of how each side is going to draft based on their current rosters. Being in the middle has really made this an easy deal.

I thought i could have gotten Kendall around this time he was the guy I wanted for my 3rd reciever Him or Cordrell Paterson both of them got scooped up I figured since it wasnt PPR I would be safe. WRONG!

Yeah this draft has been interesting for sure. Very hard to predict with it being dynasty. Everyone has their own strategy. Each round there are guys I can't believe are still available as well as guys I can't believe got drafted. So yeah, if you really want a guy you better get him while you still can.

I haven't been paying any attention since I made my pick... Sad to see Vereen and Benjamin go. I feel like Benjamin may have been a reach, but he's about all they have at WR and will eventually be the #1 target if not this season.

Vereen was a great value pick despite Belichick being awful with his RBs.

Someone just took a kicker though... Seriously? Lmao. I thought JCB going with KC defense was bad.

I haven't been paying any attention since I made my pick... Sad to see Vereen and Benjamin go. I feel like Benjamin may have been a reach, but he's about all they have at WR and will eventually be the #1 target if not this season.

Vereen was a great value pick despite Belichick being awful with his RBs.

Someone just took a kicker though... Seriously? Lmao. I thought JCB going with KC defense was bad.

He really took a kicker...

Guess it shouldn't surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back