Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been paying any attention since I made my pick... Sad to see Vereen and Benjamin go. I feel like Benjamin may have been a reach, but he's about all they have at WR and will eventually be the #1 target if not this season.

Vereen was a great value pick despite Belichick being awful with his RBs.

Someone just took a kicker though... Seriously? Lmao. I thought JCB going with KC defense was bad.
I got the best D in the 7th. There are only 2-3 defenses worth drafting and I got one . Enjoy your 8 points a week your guy is worth

I got the best D in the 7th. There are only 2-3 defenses worth drafting and I got one . Enjoy your 8 points a week your guy is worth

I have a feeling team defense is going to be a very fickle position in dynasty. One that we shouldn't have really touched, but so be it.

I wanted RG3, Kaep was my number two. Honestly, there wasn't a big difference between the two.

Sweet. I had a feeling I had to go with the guy I wanted after the turn regardless, either because you would take yours or someone would just poach outta spite. I wanted kaep the whole way. Got em in the 7th.

Sweet. I had a feeling I had to go with the guy I wanted after the turn regardless, either because you would take yours or someone would just poach outta spite. I wanted kaep the whole way. Got em in the 7th.

I sent a PM to Sawdustman telling him that I wanted RG3, Kaep, then Brady because I felt a run would start if I waited another round. We probably pushed it back a few rounds now.

Best defense? Are you kidding me? They were useless even as a FF defense towards the end of last season after they went 9-0 on the easiest schedule mankind has ever seen.

Not to mention they lost a couple of corners... and their offense got a lot worse, so I expect their defense to be on the field more. And they'll have a tougher schedule.

Defense varies too much year to year.

I don't plan on taking a defense anytime soon for exactly that reason. This is a dynasty, I want to get guys I can keep for 3-4 years. You will be lucky to get two out of a DEF.

Unbelievable. It's honestly like he's trying to build a bad team.

I've tried telling him.

The kicker is probably the best in the league right now but I'm not sure why he's picking positions that are available way later. He either doesn't understand value or he's just very bought in on certain players.

Just gotta be curious, would you have taken kaep? Or did you want rg3
I had so much trouble choosing between Wilson, Kaep and Griffin. Even though most rankings I've seen have Wilson ranked last of the 3, I felt like at the end of the day he was the safest choice (but probably the lowest ceiling also). I could see both of those other guys fizzling out before Wilson. I believe he's a legit 10 year type franchise QB. He may not have any 40 TD seasons but I think at worst he'll be a solid fantasy starter for years to come. And eventually that defense and run game has to fall off and he'll be asked to do more.

I think Griff has the highest ceiling but having him last year just really soured me on the guy. So I ended up mainly deciding between Wilson and Kaep. But again, decided to play it safe. Hopefully I don't regret it. I think you guys both got excellent values with those picks. I thought for sure the 6th/7th round would be a run on QB. That's why I figured I needed to grab one when I did. Now it looks like I could've went a different direction with that pick and possibly still ended up with one of the 3 this round. Sucks. But oh well, at least I got my guy.

I had so much trouble choosing between Wilson, Kaep and Griffin. Even though most rankings I've seen have Wilson ranked last of the 3, I felt like at the end of the day he was the safest choice (but probably the lowest ceiling also). I could see both of those other guys fizzling out before Wilson. I believe he's a legit 10 year type franchise QB. He may not have any 40 TD seasons but I think at worst he'll be a solid fantasy starter for years to come. And eventually that defense and run game has to fall off and he'll be asked to do more.

I think Griff has the highest ceiling but having him last year just really soured me on the guy. So I ended up mainly deciding between Wilson and Kaep. But again, decided to play it safe. Hopefully I don't regret it. I think you guys both got excellent values with those picks. I thought for sure the 6th/7th round would be a run on QB. That's why I figured I needed to grab one when I did. Now it looks like I could've went a different direction with that pick and possibly still ended up with one of the 3 this round. Sucks. But oh well, at least I got my guy.

Yea I wasn't positive I would get my guy in the 7th. I almost went kaep in the 6th but I was pretty sure my dynasty type pick RB wouldn't be on the board much longer. Being I went WR heavy I have to have some solid prospects to becoming rb1 types at that position.

I was stoked to see my guy fall into my lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back