Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured you guys would wait a little longer on rookies, so Evans/Cooks was my plan with my next two picks.

I still have some guys I'd like to get, but I wish I had taken them last round.

I have wanted Cooks since the moment the Saints traded up for him in the first round. I called that pick as soon as they traded up.

He's gonna be what all the dumb FF experts expected Tavon Austin to be.

Tavon.... LOLZ

Last year I literally listened to all of the NFL FF "experts" say "take Tavon Austin over Anquan Boldin" when responding to some guys tweet.

I could not believe what I had heard.

Then they followed it up by saying Stevan Ridley over Brandon Marshall. So to this day I will never understand how these guys got their jobs.

I don't really watch those shows, but NFL Network was just kind of on, and I happened to hear this.

Last year I literally listened to all of the NFL FF "experts" say "take Tavon Austin over Anquan Boldin" when responding to some guys tweet.

I could not believe what I had heard.

Then they followed it up by saying Stevan Ridley over Brandon Marshall. So to this day I will never understand how these guys got their jobs.

I don't really watch those shows, but NFL Network was just kind of on, and I happened to hear this.

Nah. That's a terrible idea. But tavon in dynasty's last year probably went hella high in rookie drafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back