Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually like being at the end like this.... but that's in traditional-timed drafts. When there's potentially several hours between each pick the wait is pretty brutal.

I've always liked the turn. I like to stack close talent that get passed based on need in the first few rounds. Can really make a standout roster that way.

In the middle I have to reach as soon as I feel comfortable based on who's left on the board and what sort of depth I can acquire the next round.

I've always liked the turn. I like to stack close talent that get passed based on need in the first few rounds. Can really make a standout roster that way.
True. On the flip side you sometimes have to reach for guys you really want because there's so much potential for them to be gone by the time it gets back around to you.

I'm really digging my team so far though.

True. On the flip side you sometimes have to reach for guys you really want because there's so much potential for them to be gone by the time it gets back around to you.

I'm really digging my team so far though.

Yup. Thus the reason I'm locked into a "slight reach" pick right now. My whole draft strategy is risky af ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back