Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford is worth a lot more than a late 2nd

Just bad managing by rocky

Bad managing to move a soon-to-be 30 year old QB who is bipolar as hell for a late 2nd, when I have two young guns in Dak and Wentz. Oooooookay.

You must have forgot thatI drafted David Johnson with a late 2nd rounder. Really anything past the top 6 or so picks in a rookie draft is a big roll of the dice.

I would have preferred to trade Stafford to a rebuilding team, but nobody was buying. I offered him to 520 for Sacksonville. That's how little Stafford meant to my team.

Bad managing to move a soon-to-be 30 year old QB who is bipolar as hell for a late 2nd, when I have two young guns in Dak and Wentz. Oooooookay.

You must have forgot thatI drafted David Johnson with a late 2nd rounder. Really anything past the top 6 or so picks in a rookie draft is a big roll of the dice.

I would have preferred to trade Stafford to a rebuilding team, but nobody was buying. I offered him to 520 for Sacksonville. That's how little Stafford meant to my team.
It's bad because you just tooled the leagues #1 ranked team better and got no one out of it

Fred wasn't winning much with Hundley, now he could run the tables

It's bad because you just tooled the leagues #1 ranked team better and got no one out of it

Fred wasn't winning much with Hundley, now he could run the tables

Quit worrying about other people's teams. Just worry about your team and starting your best players.

He could have won it all without Stafford anyway. Stafford has a terrible playoff schedule, so it's not even that big of an upgrade over Winston/Fitz, Flacco, or a hot Trubisky. He could even be worse on a bad week.

Quit worrying about other people's teams. Just worry about your team and starting your best players.

He could have won it all without Stafford anyway. Stafford has a terrible playoff schedule, so it's not even that big of an upgrade over Winston/Fitz, Flacco, or a hot Trubisky. He could even be worse on a bad week.
Looking at other teams is kinda how you win games

If I signed a certain RB that crow signed I could have cock blocked him out of the playoffs one year, but I didn't see it til it was too late

This info might be too much for you to grasp tho, you just handed Fred a shot at the ship

Smh

Looking at other teams is kinda how you win games

If I signed a certain RB that crow signed I could have cock blocked him out of the playoffs one year, but I didn't see it til it was too late

This info might be too much for you to grasp tho, you just handed Fred a shot at the ship

Smh

Win a championship before you talk all this sh*t lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back