Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team on its way to respectability

This motherf*cker is actually going to beat me. Unless JStew totally sh*ts the bed.

I looked at the matchup the other day and told myself if he beats me with that ****ing team I give up.

Case Keenum with a career day against me, of course. Honestly at this point, I just find it comical. I genuinely couldn't care less about FF anymore. It's liberating, honestly.

I'm not as active on here anymore, and I'll probably end up giving my team away to someone who'll pay more attention.

This motherf*cker is actually going to beat me. Unless JStew totally sh*ts the bed.

I looked at the matchup the other day and told myself if he beats me with that ****ing team I give up.

Case Keenum with a career day against me, of course. Honestly at this point, I just find it comical. I genuinely couldn't care less about FF anymore. It's liberating, honestly.

I'm not as active on here anymore, and I'll probably end up giving my team away to someone who'll pay more attention.

That chic really got you by the balls huh

Member when my one win team knocked you puttanesca playoffs

Link to the team? I already pulled JCB's shit squad out of the gutter in the other dynasty. Hopefully yours is better than that.

Also it wasn’t even me that beat you

It was @Dee

HAHAHAHA

Link to the team? I already pulled JCB's **** squad out of the gutter in the other dynasty. Hopefully yours is better than that.

QB - Roethlisberger, Mariota
RB - Freeman, Anderson, Martin, McCaffery, Blount, Coleman, Montgomery, D. Booker, Spencer Ware, C. West
WR - Hilton, Cooks, Baldwin, Allen, Agholor, R. Matthews, Snead, Z Jones, Meredith
TE - Gronk, Bennett
K - Boswell
DEF - Rams, Steelers

I have a lot of solid players and good depth... many have underperformed or just aren't as elite anymore. But it's a very manageable roster and if I was more invested, I could've made some good trades. I still have some decent ammo.

If anyone wants to offer something reasonable, do it.

QB - Roethlisberger, Mariota
RB - Freeman, Anderson, Martin, McCaffery, Blount, Coleman, Montgomery, D. Booker, Spencer Ware, C. West
WR - Hilton, Cooks, Baldwin, Allen, Agholor, R. Matthews, Snead, Z Jones, Meredith
TE - Gronk, Bennett
K - Boswell
DEF - Rams, Steelers

I have a lot of solid players and good depth... many have underperformed or just aren't as elite anymore. But it's a very manageable roster and if I was more invested, I could've made some good trades. I still have some decent ammo.

If anyone wants to offer something reasonable, do it.
what is your price on Cooks?

or a WR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back