Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love how my team is coming together when it's probably too late.

Assuming I hold on this week and win next week, I have a chance. Somehow.

5 teams went into this week with a 6-5 record and 4 of them won. I was the only loser.

8 of us will be mathematically alive for the playoffs next week. RSB and I will need help. The others are win-and-in.

yeah except 4 teams are pretty much worthless and devoid of talent. the top 8 are close though, i'll agree

A few teams are in rough shape, but even those teams have a few really good players to build around.

Vondy, you have Derek Carr, Jordan Howard, Adam Theilen, Randall Cobb, Alex Collins, Buck Allen, Tarik Cohen, Juju Smith Schuster, Sterling Shepard, and OJ Howard. I know things haven't gone your way this year but I hope you don't actually consider your team worthless and devoid of talent.

Teams can also be improved a lot during the season, not just in the first few picks of a draft. During this season I picked up Jerick McKinnon, Orleans Darkwa, and Devin Funchess all off of waivers and they've helped me win despite my two best players (David Johnson and Jordy Nelson) being useless. And my depth was horrible going into this season.

@SteelCurtain proved that no team is hopeless. For those who haven't been around since year 1, he took over a team that was worse than any team right now, and immediately turned it into one of the league's best teams.

@SteelCurtain proved that no team is hopeless. For those who haven't been around since year 1, he took over a team that was worse than any team right now, and immediately turned it into one of the league's best teams.
I'm looking at the team he was left with and he got Cam, edelman, hopkins, boldin(granted after that season he was trash), olsen, and AP..... the team wasn't exactly dead in the water when he took over

5 teams went into this week with a 6-5 record and 4 of them won. I was the only loser.

8 of us will be mathematically alive for the playoffs next week. RSB and I will need help. The others are win-and-in.

Actually if I'm looking at it correctly with all those 6-5 teams winning, I'm eliminated.

I don't think there's any way I can get in.

You have a chance. I don't... some seriously sh*tty luck in some of these matchups. Some 1-2 point losses and I lost on that Henry run in the MNF game.

Actually if I'm looking at it correctly with all those 6-5 teams winning, I'm eliminated.

You have a chance. I don't... some seriously sh*tty luck in some of these matchups. Some 1-2 point losses and I lost on that Henry run in the MNF game.
I’m stunned you didn’t make it.

Your PF and PA are all reasonable as well, must have been just some bad matchups.

I’m stunned you didn’t make it.

Your PF and PA are all reasonable as well, must have been just some bad matchups.

I have the most points scored against me. That doesn't help.

But there were really just two BS bad luck losses. My team underperformed in almost all the other losses.

Yeah I screwed up, a win would put you at 6 wins and there are already 6 teams with 7 wins. Sorry man. If the format was that of the Titan Cup where we just go by total points forced, you'd be behind the lead by a measly 60 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back