Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team was finally catching stride. Y'all lucked out. Keenan Allen is absolutely on fire.

3rd most points in the league and only 15 total points away from 1st place.

I literally missed the playoffs due to the Henry garbage time TD against the Colts. Lol classic.

My team was finally catching stride. Y'all lucked out. Keenan Allen is absolutely on fire.

3rd most points in the league and only 15 total points away from 1st place.

I literally missed the playoffs due to the Henry garbage time TD against the Colts. Lol classic.
It will be ok. You have a baller team but just caught some bad luck..

If it makes you feel any better you still would've missed out even at 7-6 with the way things shook out. I ended up with the 6 seed and had the tiebreaker over you.

You at least get more lotto balls this way. Sucks to score so many points and still miss though. I'm <2pts shy from being the top scorer in the league and I'm barely sneaking in with the 6 seed. Been a pretty weird year.

If it makes you feel any better you still would've missed out even at 7-6 with the way things shook out. I ended up with the 6 seed and had the tiebreaker over you.

You at least get more lotto balls this way. Sucks to score so many points and still miss though. I'm <2pts shy from being the top scorer in the league and I'm barely sneaking in with the 6 seed. Been a pretty weird year.

Damn didn't realize. Well I guess that's a little better for me.

My own fault for not being as invested and honestly moving forward I don't trust myself enough to put the effort in to make trades when needed. So I may pass the torch.

Damn didn't realize. Well I guess that's a little better for me.

My own fault for not being as invested and honestly moving forward I don't trust myself enough to put the effort in to make trades when needed. So I may pass the torch.
Well if you do make that decision just let us know. Shouldn't be too difficult finding a replacement owner for your squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back