Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna go ahead and say I'll give up my team. Who's taking it?

I'll probably regret it, but I've been way more productive eliminating a lot of distractions in my life over the last year. And FF is just the least of my concerns these days.

I think I can only handle the one league with my friends that's been going for 10 years.

Good news for whoever takes my team over... you should be in decent shape. Definitely some moves need to be made, but I think my team still has a solid foundation.

I'll probably regret it, but I've been way more productive eliminating a lot of distractions in my life over the last year. And FF is just the least of my concerns these days.

I think I can only handle the one league with my friends that's been going for 10 years.

Good news for whoever takes my team over... you should be in decent shape. Definitely some moves need to be made, but I think my team still has a solid foundation.
yea you have a good core of players, who ever takes over will be lucky if they walk into that situation

What a turd

I think @Fry would be solid if he still wants it.
giphy.gif

God damn RSB but thanks for the quick decision. Helps the move. Fry already moved in before you could pack your bags.

SB Fees was the right decision.

Clear out the time for eating the booty!

I gotta say tho, as long as we don't have ratings I'm gonna be excessively posting. This whole gotits collapse may get me to 1,100,020 posts after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back