Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t care much for that trade 520. Doyle is TE 11 where Ebron is 12. The value isn’t awful, I just don’t see him as an upgrade. You probably could have gotten a better player with that 2nd in a trade or even in the draft.

I really don’t care much for that trade 520. Doyle is TE 11 where Ebron is 12. The value isn’t awful, I just don’t see him as an upgrade. You probably could have gotten a better player with that 2nd in a trade or even in the draft.
I been burned by Ebron too many times...if they both work out no reason I can’t trade one for a second next year or keep both.

Plus I got a third as well so it’s really just dropping a round and adding Doyle

I been burned by Ebron too many times...if they both work out no reason I can’t trade one for a second next year or keep both.

Plus I got a third as well so it’s really just dropping a round and adding Doyle
like I said, I don’t hate the value, I just think you could have gotten a better impact player with that pick.

And I just remembered I have Eifert on the block for a 2nd.....
I'd rather have Doyle to be totally honest. Eifert just can't stay healthy.

Doyle TE11 with a backup QB throwing to him all season. A backup QB who really isn't even that good of a passer at that. I expect if Luck is back he's gonna finish higher than 11 next year. It's one of the most pass happy offenses in the NFL (with Luck) and Doyle is finally the guy at the TE position there.

I'd rather have Doyle to be totally honest. Eifert just can't stay healthy.

Doyle TE11 with a backup QB throwing to him all season. A backup QB who really isn't even that good of a passer at that. I expect if Luck is back he's gonna finish higher than 11 next year. It's one of the most pass happy offenses in the NFL (with Luck) and Doyle is finally the guy at the TE position there.
Eh

I really just consider him an Ebron a wash imo. I think Doyle is clearly the better TE in the NFL, but fantasy wise I don’t think it’s an improvement.

Like I said, I don’t hate the value, I just don’t think Doyle is winning anyone any games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back