Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the PPR format, it really adds value to middle of the pack RBs. Makes lesser players more competitive and creates more parity.

it absolutely does but in a dynasty format it changes whole team dynamics. Hard to press that onto teams that’s guilts specifically with standard scoring in mind.

I much prefer half point PPR and honestly don't really see it as some big unfair change. I've personally never passed on drafting/acquiring someone I otherwise would have "because standard scoring." Or vice versa. It's just never really factored into the equation very much for me. Perhaps for others it has though. So, I get why some might gripe about it. If it was gonna cause drama (which it sounds like it would) I'd probably just vote to keep things the way they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I much prefer half point PPR and honestly don't really see it as some big unfair change. I've personally never passed on drafting/acquiring someone I otherwise would have "because standard scoring." Or vice versa. It's just never really factored into the equation very much for me. Perhaps for others it has though. So, I get why some might gripe about it. If it was gonna cause drama (which it sounds like it would) I'd probably just vote to keep things the way they are.

.5 point ppr is probably the best middle ground if it was going to come to vote

I’m fine with half point PPR, but I think a decent amount would agree that full PPR is too much to change in an off season.

Vetoed

y’all should be stuck with your decisions
cat-with-bird-prey-picture-id836713888

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back