Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Thank you for everything Mike Vrabel, it’s time to move on. Boneheaded 4th down decisions all season long have caused this. From the Colts game to the Bills game to today’s game. Your impact on 4th down decisions has costed us 3+ games. Dating back to last season with the 2 point conversion idea against the Chargers. GOOD BYE, GOOD RIDDANCE!

I don't see Vrabel going any where soon. Let's hope he is learning as he gains more experience OTJ with the Titans. :deadhorse:

J Rob needs to sit Vrabel down and explain the difference between aggressive play calling vs game losing decisions. Not only did that play almost cost us the game, but watching our kicker get tackled by the throat AND give them the ball back? We almost lost another kicker and give up 6.
As well as our Defense played kicking the FG was the logical decision. At the worst possible outcome they tie it up. I dont think Vrabel needs to go but he needs to make better decisions.

I dont even mind going for it (though taking the 3 to go up by 7 is the smarter move) but IDK why you try to get cute with a Fake FG there.

A team a minimum, this seems like the “Vrabel bad call” thread.

The 3rd and 4th FG attempts vs. Buffalo, the non-challenge last week against LAC, the fake FG today. I know there was o e against Indy.

By all means, list the possible game costing decision plays in this thread. By the time he actually is fired, we’ll have it we’ll documented by game.

Yea not ideal timed thread but ppl were mad about not kicking a FG to make it a TD lead
Nope. Angry about leaving Kern out there to try running games for the first.

We have Henry and even though that would be a dumb play call the way the running game went, at least the tackle isn’t on the league MVP who happens to be a punter.

Nope. Angry about leaving Kern out there to try running games for the first.

We have Henry and even though that would be a dumb play call the way the running game went, at least the tackle isn’t on the league MVP who happens to be a punter.
What do we do if Kern gets rekt, wed prob be fukt

What do we do if Kern gets rekt, wed prob be fukt
Exactly why fake FG run by Kern is about the worst playcall Vrabel can allow/make.
No issue going for the win on fourth down though. Don’t get cute trying to trick people. Make a playcall with the offense.

I'll check this thread out when I'm sober.

Vrabel does make some horrible moves though.

With Mularkey we win this game easy.

It was all going so well until you brought up Mularkey lol ! I would have preferred a short pass to Brown or Smith, but even a Henry sweep was better than a play that damn near ended up in Kern’s beheading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back