Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so you all think his decision to go for two when they were up 7 was smart?!!???!!
Yes. You end it. If pats score that sets up your d who stopped em at the inch line 3 times ALREADY in a position to winnthe game off a defensove stop on a 2 point or more likely the pats would take the tie and go into OT if they didnt get it.

I like putting the ball on the offense to win it.

Ironic the D ended up finishing it. Although the offense set that D up well at the end.

Good time eating drive to move around midfield for MVP Kern to do what he does and force the pats to go 99.
Once the INT happens the game was virtually over anyway but no issue requiring a TD with only the Xp to tie.
Folk is also their kicker. I’d say the % is higher Folk missed in weather than Brady getting his 2.

Mike Vrabel has now tied Mike Mularkeys record as a full-time Titans HC. Will be interesting to see if having a real QB is what can advance us further.
And he didn't need Vacarro to knock out Brady on an illegal hit or his QB to pass a TD to himself to win.

Amazing.

Mike Vrabel has now tied Mike Mularkeys record as a full-time Titans HC. Will be interesting to see if having a real QB is what can advance us further.

Interestingly enough what's more impressive, winning in Arrow Head with Mariota during the playoffs or winning in Fox Borough with the unlikely Tannehill in the playoffs? Lol

Right now I'm definitely voting Vrbael. This team competes with everyone since pulling Mariota. During yesterday's game I remember turning to a friend saying the defense looks gased and like its quiting towards the end of the first half. What ever was said to them at half time, they came back out fired up. Both coaching staffs were second half teams, but this team responds way better to adversity in my opinion.

Mularkey's playoff win came off an injury to the Chief's key offensive weapon for that game.

Vrabel's 2 playoff wins come off 2 absolute wins regardless.

There were some rough patches, and I was pretty done with Arthur Smith earlier in the year. But damn this coaching crew has the team prepared and ballin. 2 massive playoff wins.

There were some rough patches, and I was pretty done with Arthur Smith earlier in the year. But damn this coaching crew has the team prepared and ballin. 2 massive playoff wins.

Has them prepared with a good plan and some timely trickery today. And the balls on em... That dagger to the end zone after the 4th and one stop was the perfect call at the perfect time.

Yeah man, mid-season I wanted to watch the Oline coach be fired mid game on the field so I could witness it. Now I am thinking give that man a raise. Art has really looked good as well.

Do People still think Mularkeys one playoff win makes him better than Vrabel?
No, but my real point as I’ve said many times, is that coaching (scheme) wasn’t the big problem. Lack of a good QB was. And I think Tannehill is proving that.

Look at our playoff wins. We’re doing exactly what Mularkey was critized for: lots of bunch formation, multi TE personnel and focus on running the ball.
The big difference is we upgraded at QB and WR so teams have to respect us in that part as well.
And lets not forget we primarily win on great D performances, which was not the argument against the previous coaching staff.

Now does Vrabel bring more to the table when it comes to player mentally and motivation. I think it looks that way for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back