Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one didn’t age well did it ... if Vrabel gets this team into the playoffs he’s not going anywhere for quite a while. Amazing how different this team has looked with a decent QB. Still worried about the D’s Inability to get and real pass rush, and our secondary with the injuries but guess we’ll see how that plays out

I’m beating a dead horse, because a few of us mention it quite often in the shoutbox in game day. He will make some head scratching coaching decisions (challenges, when to kick, when not to, etc). However, his staff makes a lot of great halftime adjustments. I’m certainly willing to see how he plays out over a few years, and hopefully he will wise up on a few of his mistakes.

I’m beating a dead horse, because a few of us mention it quite often in the shoutbox in game day. He will make some head scratching coaching decisions (challenges, when to kick, when not to, etc). However, his staff makes a lot of great halftime adjustments. I’m certainly willing to see how he plays out over a few years, and hopefully he will wise up on a few of his mistakes.

No doubt in the first 6 games he made some horrible coaching decisions.....luckily for us over our mini run he has stayed out of the way and not made those same mistakes

I think Vrabel will get better. Obviously he's learned along the way and our team seems to be responding. Having Tanny surely helps and makes his job a little easier and secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back