Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give credit to all the coaches. They are working well with what they have. We don’t have premier pass rushers but we hide it well with our blitzing. We get there when we have to.

On offense, we’ve done a great job making teams pay when they load the box. So many big plays down the field. Art has done a great job of making defenses have to choose which way they want to die. I knew things were different when I could no longer figure out which play we were running before the ball was snapped. So much of our play calling looks amazing with proper execution.

Even special teams has been amazing with blocked kicks and kick coverage has been really good for the most part. Our kicking game has obviously sucked. I don’t know what we’ll do about Succop.

I give credit to all the coaches. They are working well with what they have. We don’t have premier pass rushers but we hide it well with our blitzing. We get there when we have to.

On offense, we’ve done a great job making teams pay when they load the box. So many big plays down the field. Art has done a great job of making defenses have to choose which way they want to die. I knew things were different when I could no longer figure out which play we were running before the ball was snapped. So much of our play calling looks amazing with proper execution.

Even special teams has been amazing with blocked kicks and kick coverage has been really good for the most part. Our kicking game has obviously sucked. I don’t know what we’ll do about Succop.
I still strongly believe we need to replace the O-line coach. That is the only coach I have felt needed to be replaced since the beginning of the season and my mind hasnt changed.

I doubt it, he had us on the verge and if we can sign Tanny and DH, get a solid pass rusher and shore up the O line we should be in good shape next year/.

He inherited a playoff team and was supposed to take this team further. Vrabel has been nothing short of failure. The rebound from a 2-4 start will probably get him his third year

Vrabel is gonna stay. I hope Art does too just for a season of continuity. We’ve changed 1 of the top 3 coach job so every year for going on 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back