Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys didn't hear?

They found Dusty standing naked outside a Circle K, writing the number eleven on the side wall over and over again. He was mumbling to himself "eleven, he only got eleven."

It was some Walter White level stuff

main-qimg-91b7e81a4b92338fcdcd0de8cc7126c0

He is on doctor's orders to stay away from this place indefinitely

Language man.

Jeff was about to move this thread to Taboo then he realized he couldn’t.

Haven’t heard much from dusty in a while even before shoutbox disappeared. Probably too busy tossing up triangle chokes.
Yes, choking out fools like crazy.

More importantly though, place just kinda got boring and I grew tired of the broken record. Argue about our pathetic QB every day... NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION.... etc. I still check in every few days and see nothing has really changed too much. I'm also getting way more accomplished since my sabbatical, which is a plus lol. I do miss talking to like a handful of you guys though.

More importantly though, place just kinda got boring and I grew tired of the broken record. Argue about our pathetic QB every day... NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION.... etc. I still check in every few days and see nothing has really changed too much. I'm also getting way more accomplished since my sabbatical, which is a plus lol. I do miss talking to like a handful of you guys though.
come back... give in to mm8's greatness

you should listen to Vondy

AHG2uMD.gif

Update for those who want one....

We were scheduled to have the new motherboard put in last night. About 5p, the fiber which feeds the data center went down which is why we were off last night.

It looks like the fiber was fixed sometime overnight which means tonight is the night Mike is going to put in the new motherboard, move the site over, etc.

Sooooooo... very very soon.

Update for those who want one....

We were scheduled to have the new motherboard put in last night. About 5p, the fiber which feeds the data center went down which is why we were off last night.

It looks like the fiber was fixed sometime overnight which means tonight is the night Mike is going to put in the new motherboard, move the site over, etc.

Sooooooo... very very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back