Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so when I was a kid and my mom would run into the grocery store saying "be back soon"... at least that didn't translate to 3-4 days.

I'm pretty sure @Mike took the money TJ gave him for the motherboard and used it to support his crippling heroin addiction.

Mike is in a ditch somewhere with a needle in his arm and has his email set up to auto-reply to TJ's inquiries.

"No tracking info on the package. No telling when it'll get here."

"Had some problems with the servers. Give me a few more days."

Next thing you know it'll be, "Jeff, they sent me the wrong motherboard and the one we purchased was nonrefundable. I need some more money to get the right one."

Three months and several thousand dollars later Jeff is on an episode of the Dr. Phil Show warning people about the terrors of online scammers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure @Mike took the money TJ gave him for the motherboard and used it to support his crippling heroin addiction.

Mike is in a ditch somewhere with a needle in his arm and has his email set up to auto-reply to TJ's inquiries.

Next thing you know it'll be, "Jeff, they sent me the wrong motherboard and the one we purchased was nonrefundable. I need some more money to get the right one."

Three months and several thousand dollars later Jeff is on an episode of the Dr. Phil Show warning people about the terrors of online scammers.

I think you mean fentanyl and back alley

Shoutbox been working fine for me for the past few days now. Where are you guys?
giphy.webp

Maybe Mike and @JCBRAVE are the same person. This would lineup with the timeline of Coaty’s disappearance.

It’s all starting to make sense now.

Maybe Mike and @JCBRAVE are the same person. This would lineup with the timeline of Coaty’s disappearance.

It’s all starting to make sense now.

I talked to Coaty on the Twitter. Slow time of the year in the coat business so he is not going to work right now.

And like most of us, most of the time he is on this site is while at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back