Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Wtf am I supposed to do????

I'm sorry I can have everything done two hours before lunch and have the rest of the day to literally Reddit and play Mario Odyssey!

I've saved the company nearly half a million in the past fiscal year. I've reduced inventory drastically and organized shipments into a set permeant schedule all of which none of the people who previously held this position could do! My inventory numbers were so solid the last physical inventory had these folks SHOOK. I'm a logistics master. THEY ALL WANT TO HAVE MY BABY

SO THEY LEAVE ME TF ALONE AND I DO WHAT I WANT

I'm sorry I can have everything done two hours before lunch and have the rest of the day to literally Reddit and play Mario Odyssey!

I've saved the company nearly half a million in the past fiscal year. I've reduced inventory drastically and organized shipments into a set permeant schedule all of which none of the people who previously held this position could do! My inventory numbers were so solid the last physical inventory had these folks SHOOK. I'm a logistics master. THEY ALL WANT TO HAVE MY BABY

you lazy freakin bum

You could do some online courses

https://www.firerescue1.com/fire-products/online-training/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back