Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like we're having some server issues which makes the forum very slow (if it loads at all) for periods of time. I've noticed it mainly in the morning but it might be happening at other times.

It'll get checked out over the weekend.

It looks like we're having some server issues which makes the forum very slow (if it loads at all) for periods of time. I've noticed it mainly in the morning but it might be happening at other times.

It'll get checked out over the weekend.
I picked the perfect time to show my face again. Forum basically unusable for me right now. Will try later.

Can we get the ability to display pics and gifs by link in the shoutbox Mike/Jeff or whoever

It worked, once upon a time

I miss it

Can we get the ability to display pics and gifs by link in the shoutbox Mike/Jeff or whoever

It worked, once upon a time

I miss it
I believe we found it was too server intensive at the time (created a ton of lag). We can maybe give it another try to see how it impacts this server.

I think we need to revisit how soon these threads lock... I went to go post in one that was created right around the day of the draft and it's already closed up... seems silly.

my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back