Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started keto on December 26th. Didn't bother getting on the scale for an exact weight. I learned back when I was into lifting that numbers can start to become more important than the lifestyle change.

I started keto on December 26th. Didn't bother getting on the scale for an exact weight. I learned back when I was into lifting that numbers can start to become more important than the lifestyle change.
You’ll probably drop 10ish pounds after the first 2-3 days if you stick to it.

I was 183 this morning. Don’t really care about the weight but I’m going to buckle down a little bit. I’ll probably be down 10lbs by early February

i am starting today. shockingly i havent gained/lost any weight since the last time this weight loss thread surfaced. seems all my muscle transferred to my stomach though lol

Will start after Titans playoff run is over. Need scale pictures like we did before. We should do a pot and whoever loses most/gets in best shape gets the pot.

Came in at 203 this morning. Feb 28 will be 183. Facts LETS GO I’m taking over your thread and using it as a personal goal setter.

175 this morning. Down 8lbs for the month. Trying to get a little leaner but don’t really want this weight dropping below 170.

If I get below 170, I might have to dreamer bulk.

got any specific hiit workout or you just google it?

Some of the treadmills at my gym have interval settings but you can do something like 30-45 seconds of sprint on an incline then 1-1.5 minutes recovering on a brisk walk. If you are sprinting hard enough on a good incline, your heart rate should be way up after a few rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back