Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard many Dolphins fans were scared chitless, paranoid Henry would somehow play this week and wreck their hopes of keeping the Dolphins streak alive.

Somehow doubt that.. Dolphins fans are as fake and fickle as they come. Even worse than the LA Chargers and LA Rams.
No, that’s what I saw today watching a Dolphins/Titans preview video earlier today on YouTube from their perspective. They would not want to face a fresh Henry coming back, no doubt.

His nickname is King, lol. King Zion.

...but he is fat as a bear now and has a long history of foot injuries.

Deebo Samuel had a Jones fracture last year. He looks great. DeMarcus Lawrence had one this year and is back. And looks great.

It does seem like there is a huge difference in performance for the players that wait 10 weeks. So I'd honestly like to see that.
Like I said I don't watch basketball..from what I see he doesn't deserve that title

Henry strikes fear into all opponents. Ask Josh Norman and the entire Jags defense.
I saw on the news last night that yet another piece of Josh Norman's soul had been discovered. It's peculiar, because the first 14 pieces were discovered in South America. This newest piece was found near Chernobyl. According to those present, a small 5th finger imprint was found imbedded with the piece. Scientist are baffled on how it ended up there. The new discovery blows the latest excepted theories out of the water, and has turned the science upside down.

Happy new year: I’m told Derrick Henry is working out solo at the Titans facility full speed this week with no sign of any limp. He’s on track to be back full go for the playoffs

per Clay Travis

I wouldn't be surprised if Henry is back to full speed already. He's a freak and I can only imagine he probably rehabbed harder than most people work out healthy.

If the bone is healed, get him some carries asap.

Should be cautious about playing Henry, pretty confident they beat Houston especially after that bad loss last time they played in Tennessee. Titans owe them a smack down.

If they barely won today or lost, I thought they should play him, but now I don’t think they take the chance IMO.

Should be cautious about playing Henry, pretty confident they beat Houston especially after that bad loss last time they played in Tennessee. Titans owe them a smack down.

Don’t think they take the chance IMO.
I’d like to see him get a few carries but nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back