Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be cautious about playing Henry, pretty confident they beat Houston especially after that bad loss last time they played in Tennessee. Titans owe them a smack down.

If they barely won today or lost, I thought they should play him, but now I don’t think they take the chance IMO.
if he can play he should play... dont have to run 30 times

Yeah, but what if he gets 5 carries for 4 yards, then teams will think he’s not truly back to rare form and that intimidation factor might not be there.
Let any team pretend they aren’t intimidated by Henry. I’d welcome that any day over the immediate 8-9 in the box.

we playing for a bye... henry gotta play... last 2 games we've won were in large part due to the opposing teams QB being terrible

Titans lost to Houston a few games ago only because of the turnovers. That said, the loss should mean they are not going to take the Texans lightly. Titans should win in Houston next week, with or without Henry.

We control our destiny. All we have to do is smack the Texans like we just did the Dolphins and we get the bye, and home field advantage through the playoffs.

And, we get an extra week to heal up and get healthy. Henry gets another week to heal up, get back into football shape and be ready to mow over defenders.

Should be cautious about playing Henry, pretty confident they beat Houston especially after that bad loss last time they played in Tennessee. Titans owe them a smack down.

If they barely won today or lost, I thought they should play him, but now I don’t think they take the chance IMO.

Id like him to get some action to shake some rust off. Get that first hit out of the way. But nothing more than 5 carries or so.

But then again he didn’t play all pre season and had no problems.

Will be interesting to see what vrabel does regarding Henry next week. With a bye on the line, and another week of healing there, I dunno what the best call is.

Id probably sit Henry. Let him heal for two more weeks. Foreman can handle the Texans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be interesting to see what vrabel does regarding Henry next week. With a buy on the line, and another week of healing there, I dunno what the best call is.

Id probably sit Henry. Let him heal for two more weeks. Foreman can handle the Texans.
I agree
Rest the big man
Our running game is not the problem, turnovers have been

There will always be rust, but Henry has been doing this a long time, so I don't expect much. I do like the idea of getting him some carries. If Doc says he's good to go, then let him go. If two weeks will do him good, then let him heal, and shake the rust off in the playoffs. What I care about is having the stamina to carry the team 4 quarters, because he's gonna have to do that to beat KC, SD, or Buffalo. Do I think he can get that stamina in workouts, yes. but he has to push that level.

There will always be rust, but Henry has been doing this a long time, so I don't expect much. I do like the idea of getting him some carries. If Doc says he's good to go, then let him go. If two weeks will do him good, then let him heal, and shake the rust off in the playoffs. What I care about is having the stamina to carry the team 4 quarters, because he's gonna have to do that to beat KC, SD, or Buffalo. Do I think he can get that stamina in workouts, yes. but he has to push that level.
Henry is a beast, conditioning wise he's probably fine but getting him some contact would be a good idea ..playoffs aren't the time to knock the rust off, we need him at 110% from the get go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back