Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s keep these cuts coming! I’m a big fan of alliteration and love me some double D’s!

Yes, I’m talking about Denise Daley

In the meantime, Dallas signed TY Hilton today. He's been available for 11 months. I know he's not the same TY that always torched us, but he is a better pass catcher than most of our current receivers. Hell, I bet Jerry Rice is still a better pass catcher than everyone on our current roster.

I'm not sure the Titans can be fixed this season...sometimes things are just broke.

Tennessee Titans
7-6 · 1st in AFC South
Yikes. In the wake of two Tennessee losses to two great teams (Cincinnati and Philadelphia), I thought Mike Vrabel's squad was set to bounce back brilliantly with a home game against the Jaguars. After all, Jacksonville had lost five straight -- and nine of 10 -- in this AFC South rivalry. The Jags hadn't beat the Titans in Nashville since November of 2013. And Derrick Henry looked to be back on track in the first half, racking up 119 yards and a touchdown. Then the King totaled 3 rushing yards after the break, and the Titans were blown out of Nissan Stadium, 36-22.

What happened to the hallmark toughness of Tennessee? With a chance to snap a losing streak and essentially put the division race to bed, the Titans cowered. Ryan Tannehill was sloppy with two giveaways, and Henry lost his first two fumbles of the season. Tennessee's defense was shredded by Trevor Lawrence (30-42, 368 yards, three touchdowns, plus a rushing score), with Evan Engram enjoying a career day (11/162/2). In a big spot, Vrabel's crew came up small. Quite surprising.

Start Willis now when Burks is back. Give him the rest of the season. Cut lewan, woods, tannehill, and Dupree. Draft and sign offensive line help. Add another WR to the group(NWI, Burks, Phillips, mcmath) mid round pick. Sign a vet corner to help Fulton and molden, and McCreary. Re-sign Simmons and get Autry and Landry back.
dude I already bought my ticket to the cows game... aint nobody wants to see your sh*tshow

View attachment 20297 View attachment 20297 View attachment 20297 View attachment 20297 View attachment 20297 View attachment 20297
I'm not sure the Titans can be fixed this season...sometimes things are just broke.

Tennessee Titans
7-6 · 1st in AFC South
Yikes. In the wake of two Tennessee losses to two great teams (Cincinnati and Philadelphia), I thought Mike Vrabel's squad was set to bounce back brilliantly with a home game against the Jaguars. After all, Jacksonville had lost five straight -- and nine of 10 -- in this AFC South rivalry. The Jags hadn't beat the Titans in Nashville since November of 2013. And Derrick Henry looked to be back on track in the first half, racking up 119 yards and a touchdown. Then the King totaled 3 rushing yards after the break, and the Titans were blown out of Nissan Stadium, 36-22.

What happened to the hallmark toughness of Tennessee? With a chance to snap a losing streak and essentially put the division race to bed, the Titans cowered. Ryan Tannehill was sloppy with two giveaways, and Henry lost his first two fumbles of the season. Tennessee's defense was shredded by Trevor Lawrence (30-42, 368 yards, three touchdowns, plus a rushing score), with Evan Engram enjoying a career day (11/162/2). In a big spot, Vrabel's crew came up small. Quite surprising.

View attachment 20297

Everything but start Willis now.
If you're cutting tannehill(we should), then go ahead and get as good of an evaluation of Willis as you can now. That's my reasoning for playing him now.
For all we know, Vrabel's assessment of Willis contributed to Robinson's firing. There is absolutely nothing that suggests Willis will ever be a competent NFL QB. Still worth playing him to find out for sure, but I would not get my hopes up.
So you better draft one.

Don’t worry, this could all be a moot point if the Titans lose out. I don’t have a good feeling about them winning the division now.
I don’t think we are going to lose out. We’ve never had that type of meltdown since Vrabel has come to town.

I do think there is a high probability that we go on to a 4 game losing streak though. The chargers can sling it, and our defense is terrible against the pass this year. But I highly doubt that we will get swept by the Hags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back