Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Henry is going to buy all of his OL a watch for Xmas like he traditionally does.
41EKm1MPREL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

get those turds one of these Derrick

21 carries
104 yards
1 TD
5 YPC

296 carries (1st)
1303 yards (2nd)
12 TD (tied 3rd)
4.4 YPC (24th)

Nice game for henry. Going to be interesting to see how much work he gets in the passing game with Hilliard being done for the season.
23 carries
126 yards
1 TD

319 carries (1st)
1429 yards (2nd)
13 TD (tied 2nd)
4.5 YPC (23rd)

Even if Henry isn’t a great player anymore next year, I really hope we keep him around until he breaks the franchise rushing record. Even if Henry finishes out the final days of his career with a different team, I have no doubt we’ll bring him back so he can retire a Titan.

Even if Henry isn’t a great player anymore next year, I really hope we keep him around until he breaks the franchise rushing record. Even if Henry finishes out the final days of his career with a different team, I have no doubt we’ll bring him back so he can retire a Titan.
Yeah especially with this team going no where fast, and Henry having zero trade value may as well let him pile up some numbers

Top 3 stats on a crappy team and y'all are talking about no trade value and he's done next year. Lol

Unless Henry blows out both knees in the off-season, he'll be fine. Retool the OLine (and the rest of the team) and he'll continue to do what he does for at least a few more years easy. (Barring major injury etc)

Top 3 stats on a crappy team and y'all are talking about no trade value and he's done next year. Lol

Unless Henry blows out both knees in the off-season, he'll be fine. Retool the OLine (and the rest of the team) and he'll continue to do what he does for at least a few more years easy. (Barring major injury etc)
Henry would at the very least get a 2nd, maybe even a back end 1st in trade value. He’s a known commodity. Fix the OL and get another receiver and roll again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back